Just pushed a new stable release of the Amberdms Billing System (version 2.0.1), my open source web-based billing platform that does accounting, invoicing, ISP billing and more.
This release is mostly just a bug fix release to correct a few annoying issues, but it also has some improvements as well.
- Invoices and credit notes can be downloaded via SOAP API call (thanks to Max Milaney’s contribution).
- Database schema updater now supported hosted/multi-instance mode.
- Service type “licenses” was missing in release 2.0.0
- Quotes page was missing edit/delete links (issue 395)
- Compatibility fixes for MySQL 5.6 STRICT mode.
- Fixes to the PHP HTTPS redirect (thanks to Dmitry Smirnov)
- Minor user interface fixes.
- Upgraded to latest Amberphplib framework.
- Developer stats collection option provide more details about what gets sent home to developers.
The latest code and installation instructions can be found at:
You can also find the Amberdms Billing System on GitHub at:
If you are using RHEL/CentOS 5/6, Ubuntu 12.04 LTS or Debian 7 Wheezy, you can install using your usual package manage by using my repositories at http://repos.jethrocarr.com/.
And for community support, see the mailing list at http://lists.amberdms.com/mailman/listinfo/amberdms-bs.